Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade with centre tip and straight cutting edge.
- 4-inch blade, great for peeling, cutting, and shaping fruits and vegetables; also suitable for preparing meats and larding
- Slim knife with strong blade and fine cutting edge
- Made of high-carbon stainless-steel; blade ice-hardened for superior strength, maximum no-stain properties and improved resistance to corrosion and pitting
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction providing perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Regular sharpening (as with all good knives)
Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. An extremely versatile knife in any kitchen.
The 4-inch utility knife has a fine-edge blade with a slight curve on both the back and cutting edge with a center tip. The bade is strong and firm.
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS is a market leader of modern design products with a timeless appearance and are made of high quality materials. The Four Star Series is a popular knife line and was first introduced in 1976. Resulting in a safe handling, proven design that is hard to find fault with.
The excellent quality and standard lifetime warranty makes it an ideal choice and well worth the price. Truly a knife that will last a lifetime.