Great for many cutting, peeling, slicing, chopping and carving jobs, but not all. It is often considered the most used knife in the kitchen.
- 6-inch blade, great for cutting and slicing medium sized foods and most culinary cutting chores
- Slim knife with strong blade and fine cutting edge
- Made of high-carbon stainless-steel; blade ice-hardened for superior strength, maximum no-stain properties and improved resistance to corrosion and pitting
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction providing perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Full tang giving the knife proper balance and greater strength
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Regular sharpening (as with all good knives)
A well balanced, multi-purpose utility knife. It is easy to grip and has a good weight.
The 6-inch blade is useful for most kitchen tasks. The smaller size and narrower blade than a chef’s knife often makes it easier to handle and a better choice for beginners. The blade is slightly curved on both the back and the cutting edge.
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS is a market leader of modern design products with a timeless appearance and are made of high quality materials. The Four Star Series is a popular knife line and was first introduced in 1976. Resulting in a safe handling, proven design that is hard to find fault with.
The excellent quality and standard lifetime warranty makes it an ideal choice and well worth the price. Truly a knife that will last a lifetime.