Classic design, safe grip, and quality manufacturing are all components of the Four Star knives by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS.
- Large-sized 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing
- Made of high-carbon stainless-steel; blade ice-hardened for superior strength, maximum no-stain properties and improved resistance to corrosion and pitting
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction providing perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Regular sharpening (as with all good knives)
A well balanced, multi-purpose chef’s knife. It is easy to grip and has a good weight.
The 8-inch blade is useful for everything from chopping onions to preparing meat. The blade is solid with minimal flexibility.
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS is a market leader of modern design products with a timeless appearance and are made of high quality materials. The Four Star Series is a popular knife line and was first introduced in 1976. Resulting in a safe handling, proven design that is hard to find fault with.
The excellent quality and standard lifetime warranty makes it an ideal choice and well worth the price.