Strong tong. Soft touch. With the Tongo, delicate foods get the cradling they deserve, while the stainless steel arms handle the heavy lifting.
- Unique design provides superior control
- Ergonomic handle
- Heat-resistant silicone covered tong ends (650°F/340°C) won’t scratch cookware
- Stainless steel arms
- Slimlock secures tongs together for storage
- One-handed release mechanism
- Dishwasher safe
- Mechanism for tong storage can sometimes release too easily
- Silicon coating can wear-out but this one has been great so far
The pocket shape and slightly angled tong ends design truly provides superior control. It can grasp even the smallest foods easily. It uses a delicate but firm hold to allow you to lift food. And the shape of the silicon ends cradles food so it won’t break apart.
The only criticism I have is that the mechanism holding the tongs together for storage can sometimes release too easily. Otherwise, I’ve found them to be the perfect tongs.