This set is made for cooks who appreciate beauty and performance. With an assortment of pans and sizes, you’ll always be ready to entertain.
- Hard anodized aluminum body and stainless steel base with encapsulated aluminum for rapid, even heating and superior durability
- Circulon’s TOTAL nonstick system (rated the longest wearing by independent lab tests) feature all over nonstick coating even to exteriors
- Circulon’s Hi-Low ring design heats food over the entire surface but reduces abrasion since food and utensils only touch a portion
- Cast stainless-steel riveted handles
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel lids
- Oven safe to 500F/260C
- Suitable for all stove types
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Nonstick coating eventually wears off
- Can be heavy when contents added
- Handles and lid can become too hot to handle
[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20 style=’crowns’]
Circulon’s Infinite cookware continues to impress.
The hard anodized aluminum doesn’t chip, stain or scratch, delivers exceptional cooking performance, and unlike other sets, can be put into the dishwasher. The higher oven safe temperature of 500F/260C also comes in handy.
Each piece of the Infinite cookware set is designed for optimal performance. Snug fitting, stainless steel lids which also look attractive against the charcoal grey anodized aluminum. The handles mostly stay cool enough to touch but can become hot without the silicon handles in previous series.
Along with new features, the Infinite series continues to offer Circulon’s Hi-Low ring design to improve life and durability. And Circulon’s TOTAL nonstick system applied to the exterior keeps your cookware looking good for many years to come.
Provided you’re looking for a wide selection of cookware pieces then this is a great set. Depending on your needs and current cookware collection, you may prefer to buy them individually.
[ds title=’Circulon Infinite Cookware Set’ query=’+circulon +infinite +set -tin |max_results=20′]