This deep dish will enable you to make lasagna of up to 6 layers.
- High-fired Emile Henry ceramics, made from clay, spreads the heat evenly over the entire surface of the dish
- Extremely hard glaze resists scratches or chipping
- Thermal properties: stays hot, stays cold, direct from freezer to oven (-20C to +250C/ 0F to +500F)
- Ceradon, an exclusive process developed by Emile Henry
- White interior with a selection of external colors available
- Selection of sizes
- Broiler (US)/ Grill (UK) safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Can develop cracks over time as with all ceramic dishes
[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20 style=’crowns’]
Emile Henry baking dishes perform well in the oven and are attractive enough for the tabletop.
The extra deep property of this lasagna dish ensures your food stays inside without spilling over during cooking. And the handles help you lift even the heaviest casseroles out of the oven.
These strong, durable baking dishes distribute heat evenly so your food cooks properly. The hard glaze is very smooth, easy to clean and won’t “discolour, crack or show utensil marks”. Please be advised that all ceramics will crack over time but in my experience Emile Henry ones won’t for many years.
Perfect for everyday use, these strong, versatile lasagna dish made by a trusted manufacturer.
[ds title=” query=’+Emile +Henry +Lasagna +Dish’]