The original folding chopping board. Never spill chopped ingredients on the hob again!
- Made from high quality, durable polypropylene
- Durable, knife friendly cutting surface that won’t blunt knives
- Squeezing the handle folds up the sides of the board, forming a chute to neatly guide food
- Hanging hole for space saving storage
- Ergonomic comfortable, easy-grip handle
- Folding hinge design allows it to be folded an almost infinite amount of times
- Dishwasher safe
- 3 year warranty against breakage
- Locking feature to ensure the board stays flat whilst chopping still moves slightly
[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20 style=’crowns’]
Easily get your food into your cooking pot. Unlike thin, flexible polyurethane mats that fold up, the Chop2Pot provides a hard surface to cut your food. And once chopped, the board folds into a chute shape to help direct food into any bowl, pot or pan.
The concept and design works well. My only niggle is that while the locking feature helps to keep the board flat while chopping, I disliked the slight up and down movement that occurred as pressure was exerted and released from the board.
[ds title=” query=’+ | max_results=20′]