Use on a cutting board, plate or any flat surface as well as on any size bowl for neat and easy grating.
- Use upright on any flat surface or over any size bowl
- Two stainless-steel grating surfaces for coarse or fine grating
- Non-slip feet prevent grater from moving
- Good Grips soft, comfortable, non-slip handle
- Folds flat and snaps apart for easy storage and cleaning
- Plastic frame easily breaks
[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20 style=’crowns’]
One of the main problems with box grater is the amount of space it takes up in the cupboard. The folding feature of the Good Grips Multi-Grater neatly folds away in a drawer after use. And it works just as well as a box grater on a flat surface – although I never mastered using it on a bowl.
The design of the multi-grater is extremely well thought out but I wish the designers spent as much time on the construction. The main problem is that the plastic frame easily cracks and breaks with normal usage. OXO Good Grips were brilliant and replaced my broken ones with little fuss but after my third grater broke, I gave up on this one.
Great design and features but it isn’t built to last.
[ds title=” query=’+Good +Grips +Multi +Grater’]